Personal care assistant (PCA) in Selden, NY
A Personal Care Assistant (PCA) is a healthcare professional whose primary role is to help the elderly, disabled or injured people perform their day-to-day activities. For example, he may be required to help patients with household tasks, hygiene, and mobility support. Their main responsibilities are-
- Ensuring a patient receives his/her medication on time
- Supporting a patient who can’t move on his/her own
- Helping patients eat, dress or bathe, etc.
- Assisting patients with physical therapy exercises
- Informing healthcare providers or nursing staff about uncommon events
If you are also planning to enter this profession, you can enroll yourself in the best personal care assistant training program available at Joyful Career Center. Our highly experienced instructors are committed to offering exceptional personal care assistant & home health aide certification programs in Selden, NY at an affordable cost.