Home Health Aide (HHA) Course in Terryville, NY.
Home Health Aide, also known as residential care attendants (RCA) or health care assistants. Home Health Aide (HHA) in Terryville, NY, plays an important role in the health care team providing care for the elderly, acute or chronically ill, people with their special needs, and patients living with mental health issues. They provide services that include helping clients in –
- Various health care services to patients in their home
- Various domestic and household tasks
- Transportation and accompanying patients to doctor’s appointment
- Various personal care activities
- Companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
Requirements for enrolment in our training program
For the enrolment in this training program, one must need to follow these checkpoints –
- Have completed a high school diploma or GED equivalent education
- Must get vaccinated with at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine
- Able to work legally
Why does one need to choose Joyful Career Center?
We are one of the leading training centers for Personal Care assistants & Home Health Aide in Terryville, NY. We specialize in providing –
- Intense hands-on training
- Having industry-leading faculty
- Fully-equipped state-of-the-art facility
- Job placement assistance
- Flexible day, evening, and weekend classes
So, if you want to enroll yourself in any of our training programs and start your professional journey as a certified PCA or HHA, get in touch with our team today!