Personal Care Assistant Holtsville, NY
With an ever-increasing requirement for healthcare facilities, people in Holtsville, NY, are looking for specialized care for the disabled and aging population. So, if you are empathetic, caring, and humane, a career option such as Personal Care Assistant (PCA) and Health Care Aide (HHA) might be perfect for you!
We at Joyful Career Center train individuals for Personal Care Assistants & Home Health Aide. We focus on training future healthcare professionals with comprehensive healthcare training programs. Additionally, we administer career development services to benefit an individual to begin or renewing a healthcare career.
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Course in Holtsville, NY
Personal Care Assistants are individuals that provide support to clients by assisting them in their day-to-day tasks. These tasks include assisting with bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding as well as taking clients to doctor appointments. Apart from this, they also need to assist with some basic duties around the home, such as cooking, cleaning, or tidying. The personal care assistant in Holtsville, NY, may indulge in the following caregiver duties such as –
- Assist their clients with bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Provide social support, such as taking clients to doctor appointments or accompanying clients on outings to cafes or shops.
- Assist with light physiotherapy exercises and mobility.
- Administering medication and monitoring medical conditions.
- Maintaining reports and providing updates to various other medical professionals.